Find your state contacts

To obtain assistance in filling out the Notification of Regulated Waste Activity, RCRA Hazardous Waste Part A Permit Application or the Hazardous Waste Report (Biennial Report), you may call or e-mail your State or EPA Regional Office contact for detailed assistance. Some States have reporting requirements in addition to those shown in the Federal booklet. See the list below for State and EPA Regional Office addresses, contact names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses. NOTE: Some States have opted into using the RCRAInfo Industry Application which allows facilities to do electronic reporting. Please check the Forms column to see if your State offers Electronic Reporting.

State Contacts

State Address Forms Contact