In proceeding and accessing U.S. Government information and information systems, you acknowledge
that you fully understand and consent to all of the following:
- you are accessing U.S. Government information and information systems that are provided for official U.S. Government purposes only;
- unauthorized access to or unauthorized use of U.S. Government information or information systems is subject to criminal, civil,
administrative, or other lawful action;
- the term U.S. Government information system includes systems operated on behalf of the U.S.Government;
- you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications or information used, transmitted, or stored on
U.S. Government information systems;
- at any time, the U.S. Government may for any lawful government purpose, without notice, monitor, intercept, search, and
seize any authorized or unauthorized communication to or from U.S. Government information systems or information used or
stored on U.S. Government information systems;
- at any time, the U.S. Government may for any lawful government purpose, search and seize any authorized or unauthorized device,
to include non-U.S. Government owned devices, that stores U.S. Government information;
- any communications or information used, transmitted, or stored on U.S. Government information systems may be used or disclosed
for any lawful government purpose, including but not limited to, administrative purposes, penetration testing, communication
security monitoring, personnel misconduct measures, law enforcement, and counterintelligence inquiries; and
- you may not process or store classified national security information on this computer system.
RCRAInfo is an application used by regulated and/or regulatory entities reporting activities under RCRA Subtitle C.
Access to RCRAInfo's public data can be found at EPA's RCRAInfo Web.